Shafaa means healing. This product is made with the energy of love and abundance. It serves your healing and betterment when approached respectfully and thoughtfully.
Shafaa’s Evolve Microdosing Cognition Pills stack is inspired by the globally acknowledged self-taught mycologist, Paul Stamets, nootropic cognitive enhancer, and is claimed to show efficacy in epigenetic neurogenesis in our brain cells. This all-natural formula is designed to enhance your overall mental health by increasing your ability to conduct coherent thoughts, deepen observations, and provide focus and clarity. This Cognitive stack is designed to help your mental wellness and shift consciousness.
Microdosing Benefits: Microdosing brings mindfulness, self-awareness, and emotional openness. It puts you in the flow state and can increase empathy and focus while alleviating anxiety and depression.
Safe Microdosing Protocol: Begin microdosing with setting a two-month protocol and choose a safe weekly regimen. Self-reflect and maintain a daily journal. Monitor its effect on your mood, cognition, and state-of-mind. After finishing a full protocol, be specific about it. Shafaa will be releasing its rigorous microdosing protocol soon.
Each bottle consists of 25 pills.
Ingredients per capsule (500mg):
- Psilocybe Cubensis (Magic Mushrooms) – 100 mg
- Lion’s Mane – 250 mg
- No Flush Niacin (Vitamin B3) – 100 mg
- Ginger – 50 mg
- Psilocybe Cubensis Mushrooms – P. Cubensis is a species of psychoactive Psilocybe mushrooms. The active content of P. cubensis is psilocybin which gets connected to our serotonin receptors after being digested to psilocin. The sensory overload that creates a trip is because different parts of the brain get hyper connected under psilocybin. All the mushrooms used in our capsules are from organic fruiting bodies grown at home. There are no added fillers, starch, grains, or mycelium.
- Lion’s Mane – This mushroom is as fierce as they come when it comes to vibrant health. Known to have unique neuroprotective capabilities, lion’s mane has been used to help improve cognitive function as it is said to increase the amount of NGF (nerve growth factor) in the brain, which may help reduce inflammation, encourage neural growth, + improve overall brain health. What’s more, it has also been used to provide relief from anxiety, fatigue + symptoms of depression.
- No Flush Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Niacin is a major component of NAD and NADP, two coenzymes involved in cellular metabolism. These coenzymes are important resources found in all living cells and act as antioxidants while playing a critical role in cell signaling and DNA repair. The “No Flush” formula prevents any unwanted side-effects such as redness and itching
- Organic Ginger Extract – Amongst many of the natural benefits of consuming ginger are its anti-inflammatory properties as well as controlling and reducing nausea